Contact & Hours
Naturopathic Medicine is a fee for service. The clinic is happy to inform you of the charges pertinent to your visit.
Please call the office to schedule your initial consultation.
Vital Health Naturopathic Clinic is located next to Millennium Place in Sherwood Park.
Monday-Thursday 8am – Varies
Friday 9am – Varies
*ONCE OUR DOCTORS ARE DONE FOR THE DAY, THE CLINIC WILL BE CLOSED.
Please call during business hours
#136 – 2755 Broadmoor Blvd.
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2W7
From Edmonton (North & West side)
1. Take Yellowhead Eastbound.
2. Exit South on Broadmoor Blvd. (landmark: Flying J&RoadKing)
3. Follow Broadmoor Blvd South to Prairie Dr (landmark: 7-11)
4. Turn Left on Prairie Drive, then left into the 7-11 parking lot
(you are now facing North and we face the 7-11 on their
North side) we are on the East corner of the beige and green buildings, next to Beaner's.
From Edmonton (South & East side)
1. Take Whitemud Eastbound
2. Exit on Anthony Henday Northbound
3. Exit onto Baseline, Eastbound
4. Turn left on Broadmoor Blvd Northbound (landmark: A+W), pass the Costco and the Ford dealership.
5. Turn Right on Prairie Drive, then left into the 7-11 parking lot (you are now facing North and we face the 7-11 on their North side) we are on the East corner of the beige and green buildings, next to Beaner's.
Vital Health Cancellation Policy
In the event you do need to cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, you are welcome to have a friend or family member take your appointment to avoid paying 50% of the services full fee. When booking an appointment at Vital Health we ask that you respect we are reserving the doctors time for your appointment. Our cancellation policy is being implemented to ensure the doctors do not suffer a loss of income when we are unable to fill an appointment cancelled with short notice.