Your First Visit
Your first visit at our clinic will last approximately 1 hour. It will consist of information gathering and relevant testing. A customized treatment program will be made for you before the end of your first visit.
We are always accepting new patients. Sometimes it can be frustrating when you feel that you have no answers or reasons for the symptoms that you are experiencing. We take the time to listen, ask lots of relevant questions, and gather all the information to accurately understand your condition.
Ultimately, our goal is to address the cause of your symptoms, as well as work in the acute stage to provide relief, naturally. We look forward to you starting your healing journey with us.
- Call the office to schedule your initial consultation: 780-449-4047.
- Your first visit will take approximately 1 hour. It will include collecting a detailed health history and relevant testing. However, for us to be able to serve you the best we can, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment if your New Patient intake forms need to be filled out. If you arrive later than 15 minutes after your appointment time, we may not be able to see you that day or complete a full consultation. We will do our best to accommodate you, but in some cases your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
New Patient Form
Forms must be brought with you to your consultation, they WILL NOT be automatically sent to us. Please refrain from emailing us your New Patient Intake forms. Sometimes emails do not make it to us, and we do not need your forms prior to your visit. Please bring all of your information with you the same day as your consultation.
- Please bring all supplements and medications to your visit.
- If possible, bring a copy of lab results and imaging reports relevant to your concerns.
- Naturopathic Medicine is a fee for service. The clinic is happy to inform you of the charges pertinent to your visit.
Healing is a journey that takes time and the process is unique for each individual. We will work with you to optimize your healing capacity; however, keep in mind that some individuals experience relief immediately, while others take some more time.
Vital Health Cancellation Policy
In the event you do need to cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, you are welcome to have a friend or family member take your appointment to avoid paying a $50.00 cancellation fee. When booking an appointment at Vital Health we ask that you respect we are reserving the doctors time for your appointment. Our cancellation policy is being implemented to ensure the doctors do not suffer a loss of income when we are unable to fill an appointment cancelled with short notice.
We are a SCENT REDUCED facility!
Please help to support the health of those around you, and try to avoid wearing strong scents into the clinic such as: colognes, perfumes, aftershaves, hand soaps & lotions etc.
We appreciate your consideration to the others around you.